It’s already Halloween season, which means in just a blink of an eye, it’ll be Christmas! Along with hot cocoa and Christmas carols comes the not-so-exciting part of having to figure out what to get everyone on your list. Thankfully for you, I’ve got all the Disney fans in your life covered!
The Disney store truly does have something for everyone. No matter what age or gender, there’s something magical for everyone. Can’t find it at the Disney store? Then chances are you can find it on Amazon! Here are my top 5 picks for various age groups, so you can be sure to find the perfect present for everyone on your list!
**this post contains affiliate links! This means I may receive some sort of financial compensation from my recommendations. Please see my disclaimer for more information!**
The Disney Loving Teen/Social Media Guru
- Alex and Ani “I Love in Fantasyland” Charm Bracelet – This charm bracelet is one of my favorites because it has that whimsical Disney style, but still goes with just about everything! Any of the Alex and Ani bracelets on the Disney Store site are prefect for teens – or really anyone of any age!
- The Lion King T-Shirt for Women by Oh My Disney – The 90’s are HUGE right now. I absolutely love that leather and crop tops have made a comeback – and Disney is too! They have an entire collection of 90’s inspired fashion items that are perfect for teens and young adults. This Lion King top is perfect to show your love for our favorite lion cub!
- Walt Disney World Spirit Jersey – Cotton Candy – Spirit Jerseys are all the rage at Disney parks! Just about every person on the #Disneygram owns at least one of these. Available in a variety of colors and styles for both US parks, there’s a perfect spirit jersey for everyone out there!
- Millennial Pink Minnie Mouse Ears – Millennial pink has taken over Disney parks, including their Minnie Ears! Whether it’s at the parks or simply hanging on their walls, completing their ear collection, every Disney obsessed teen will appreciate these pink ears!
- Dooney and Bourke Cross Body – Dooney and Bourke have released a number of different Disney inspired designs. Not only are their purses great quality, but the patterns you can choose from are endless! Whether it’s the Orange Bird or the Haunted Mansion, or just a general Disney design, you can find something you like in any style. Can’t find the exact one you’re looking for? Discontinued patterns can be found on Amazon!
The Disney Princess in Training
- Disney Animators Collection Dolls – Every princess – and a few other characters as well – have their own Animators Collection doll and at reasonable prices, it’ll be every girl’s dream to collect them all! Many of the dolls in this collection also have their likeness available on other merchandise as well, like shirts or other play sets.
- Ariel Sleep Gown – What’s more fun than dressing up like a princess? Dressing up like one to sleep as well! I loved wearing nightgowns as a kid. Your little one will be ready to sail off to dreamland in one of the many Disney nightgowns available, like the Ariel one featured here.
- Minnie Mouse Polka Dot Lunchbox – Bagged lunches are sooo out. Show off your Disney style by bringing your lunch in a cool Disney themed lunchbox instead! This Minnie Mouse lunchbox is the perfect mix of Disney and fashion, allowing your little one to make a statement in the cafeteria!
- Elsa Costume – You don’t need to take a trip to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique to dress up like a princess! Bring the magic home with Disney store costumes! Pick out your favorite princess and bring their dreams to life this holiday season. Elsa is just one of the many costume options available!
- Princess Leia Action Figure – Disney Princesses aren’t the only role models for little kids out there – galactic Princesses are also available at the Disney store! This gift from a galaxy far, far away is perfect for any kiddo who admires Leia, Rey, Rose or any of the other strong ladies of the Star Wars universe! Once again, more options can be found on Amazon if the exact character you’re looking for isn’t available.
The Disney Prince/Superhero/Jedi in Training
- Lightning McQueen Remote Control Vehicle – Who doesn’t love the characters of CARS? It’s safe to say this Pixar breakout has taken over the “boys” section of the Disney store since it came out. Every CARS fan will lose their MINDS if they get a real life remote controlled Lightning McQueen!
- Black Panther Costume – It doesn’t have to be Halloween to be a superhero! Marvel, Star Wars, and Disney films all have tons of costumes available in store. This one transforms your kid into T’Challa himself, and comes with all accessories needed to defeat Thanos!
- Zurg Talking Action Figure – What kid didn’t want their very own Zurg action figure?? Or the whole Toy Story gang? This action figure is the perfect nemesis for all your kid’s toys – and if you’re looking for Buzz and Company, Disney has them available as well!
- LEGO Death Star – Despite the fact that it feels like you’re dying when you step on a LEGO block, everyone loves building LEGOs! They will especially love building their favorite Disney movie scenes, like this Death Star LEGO playset. From beginners to novice LEGO builders, there are many sets out there for all sorts of movies – Disney, Marvel, Star Wars and everything in between!
- Spider-Man Puffy Coat – Even winter essentials can be given the Disney touch! Even the coolest kids will want to wear this web covered Spider-Man coat. Not a Spider-Man fan? Check out all the other fun coats Disney has for your kids to show off their Disney spirit!
Disney Moms and Homemakers
- Mickey and Minnie Throw Blanket – Who doesn’t want more blankets?? It’s perfect for those cold Christmas nights, and there are so many options at the Disney store. This adorable Mickey and Minnie pattern is classic and goes with everything. I can feel the comfort through my screen!
- Disney Princess PJ Set – Being a princess IS exhausting! Princesses and queens will adore this comfy PJ set. Long sleeves with short knit shorts blend the perfect mix for warm or cold nights, with a classic and understated princess design. Disney has plenty of pajama options for you to browse from!
- Beauty and the Beast Sculpted Figure – Disney figurines are the perfect accessory for any home. Any open space you need to fill with something small and decorative would look perfect with any of the many figurines available at the Disney Store. From simple figurines to Precious Moments, there’s something for everyone and any movie you can think of!
- Mickey Mouse Pot Holder and Oven Mitt – If you’re a foodie, Disney has something for you. This oven mitt set has cute little Mickey icons all along the fabric. Therefore, if you have a collection of Disney items for your kitchen or you’re looking to start a collection, this is a great item to go with. Get to cooking!
- Cinderella Castle Pandora Charm – For Pandora charm collectors, the Disney Pandora charms are an absolute must. From ride icons to princesses and everything in between, these charms are prefect for mom or any special lady in your life.
The Disney Dude
- Hollywood Tower Hotel Bath Robe – Experience the luxury of the HTH without the unfortunate side effect of being stuck in the Twilight Zone! This comfy bath room is elegant and classy – and most importantly, SOFT!
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 Soundtrack – No matter who your favorite Marvel superhero is, I think we can all agree the Guardians of the Galaxy have the best soundtrack around. If you’re a fan of oldies rock, then you HAVE to check out this CD. You don’t even have to see the movie to enjoy it!
- Star Wars Monopoly Game – Pretty much any fandom out there has it’s own Monopoly game, and Star Wars is no exception! Board games are making a comeback in popularity, so why not start with the classic? This fandom themed game will make you feel like you’re 10 years old again. If Risk is more your style, there’s a Captain America Civil War themed game for you to play!
- Mickey Mouse Ear Hat – If the girls get Minnie Ears, the guys should be matching with these adorable Mickey Ears! Go classic or get them personalized so the next time you head to the parks, you’ll be totally prepared.
- Mr. Incredible Otterbox Phone Case – An incredible phone deserves an incredible case! Not only does this phone case showcase an awesome Disney character, but it protects your phone too! If you have a Samsung, don’t worry because there’s a phone case for you too!
Treat Yo Self!
The best part of gift shopping? Buying a little something for yourself as well! Because I can’t help myself, I always end up treating myself when I’m Christmas shopping. Since I’m definitely on a budget this year, here are my top picks that I’m hoping Santa brings me. If he doesn’t – I might just have to grab them myself!
- Ursula Shell Locket – Looking to do a cosplay? Or are you just a huge Little Mermaid fan? Either way, this piece of jewelry is an absolute must!
- Mickey Mouse Hamburger Tote – This adorable Tokyo Disneyland import has been making the rounds on Instagram and is the perfect way to show your love for two of my personal favorite things – Disney and food! It has spaces for all your Disney park needs, goes flawlessly with all Minnie ears, and is sure to get compliments. I’m super thankful that Amazon has Tokyo Disneyland merchandise – until I get there, this will just have to do!
- The Lion King VHS Clutch Bag – No, you won’t find a VHS tape in here! This adorable clutch purse looks just like the VHS cases of our childhood. You can find it in The Lion King, Aladdin, Hercules and more by Oh My Disney at the Disney Store!
- Disney Princess Colourpop Eyeshadow – A Disney makeup line that’s affordable? Yes please! Colourpop is well known for having high quality, affordable makeup and they now have a Disney Designer collection! Eyeshadows and lip sticks can be found in the collection and are perfect for your inner makeup guru.
- Alice in Wonderland Sketchbook Ornament – I absolutely adore Disney’s ornaments. They’re detailed and high quality and make up 90% of my Christmas tree each year. This Alice in Wonderland one is definitely catching my eye this year. Princesses, Marvel, Star Wars and more – you’ll be able to find whatever you want for your tree each year!
So, who is ready to get out there and start shopping?? I know I am! What’s on YOUR Christmas list this year? Let us know in the comments below!!